RF Transmitter & Receiver Pair Module 433Mhz
Description: These wireless transmitters work with our 434MHz receivers. They can easily fit into a breadboard and work well with microcontrollers to create a very simple wireless data link. Since these are only transmitters, they will only work communicating data one-way, you would need two pairs (of different frequencies) to act as a transmitter/receiver pair.
Note: These modules are indiscriminate and will receive a fair amount of noise. Both the transmitter and receiver work at common frequencies and don’t have IDs. Therefore, a method of filtering this noise and pairing transmitter and receiver will be necessary. The example code below shows such an example for basic operation. Please refer to the example code and links below for ways to accomplish a robust wireless data link.
Note: Color may be blue or green, but they are the same module.
- 433 MHz
- 500 ft range (in perfect conditions)
- 4.8 kbps data rate
- TX Working voltage: 3V-12V. Working current: 20-28mA.
- Resonance mode: sound wave resonance (SAW)
- Modulation mode: ASK /OOK
- RX Working voltage: 5.0 VDC. Static current: 4MA
- Working principle: single chip super regeneration receiving